You can reject the application at any stage. Just click on “Reject application” in the “Applications” tab in “My Contracts”. We will notify the candidate that his/her application has not been successful.
Articles in this section
- Can I withdraw my offer or mark the candidate as “unsuccessful” after I shortlist him/her?
- What can I do once I receive a counter-offer from the contractor?
- What happens after I made an offer?
- How do I make an offer to a contractor?
- How do I get a contractor match?
- Where can I view and manage the applications I’ve received?