Great news! You are ready to make an offer to a contractor. Simply go to “My Contracts”, select the respective contract, and go to the “Applications” tab where the application process map is laid out for you. You can select “make an offer”, enter the terms you would like to offer such as contract rate, contract length and start date, and there you go! We will send your offer to the contractor and will keep you updated!
Articles in this section
- Can I withdraw my offer or mark the candidate as “unsuccessful” after I shortlist him/her?
- What can I do once I receive a counter-offer from the contractor?
- What happens after I made an offer?
- How do I make an offer to a contractor?
- How do I get a contractor match?
- Where can I view and manage the applications I’ve received?