The person who created the team and invited other members to join is the admin account holder. The admin account has access to all recruiter account functions, as well as additional team management functions which allows the account holder to view each team member’s placement activities, manage team member accounts and invite new members to join the team.
Articles in this section
- What if the company I work in is not listed on iContract?
- What is an admin account?
- Who owns my account?
- What happens if someone joins my team without an invitation?
- What happens after I invite a team member to join my team?
- Can I invite team members to join at a later stage?
- How to set up a new account?
- Who can sign up for a recruiter account on iContract?