If your skill is not listed in our search results, we want to hear about it! Please type it in and click on “add item” in the search result list, or to hit “enter” button on your keyboard. This will allow the new sector or skills you have entered to be added into our database. These will be searchable by recruiters straight away! iContract will perform sector and skill audits to maintain a structured database on a periodic basis. Your added new skills or sectors might be merged with the existing ones or we might update the terminology as we see fit.
Articles in this section
- Who can see my contract rate and length?
- Who can view my iContract resume?
- What is the iContract resume?
- How to request verification on a work experience on my profile?
- What if the company I work in is not listed on iContract
- What if my sector or skill is not listed on iContract
- How do industry, sectors and skills differ and associate with each other?
- How does LinkedIn profile import work?
- How do I set up my profile?