You can either accept the counter offer, or amend the terms and send him a new offer again. This process can be repeated until one party has accepted the others’ offer.
Articles in this section
- Can I withdraw my offer or mark the candidate as “unsuccessful” after I shortlist him/her?
- What can I do once I receive a counter-offer from the contractor?
- What happens after I made an offer?
- How do I make an offer to a contractor?
- How do I get a contractor match?
- Where can I view and manage the applications I’ve received?