To close a contract, simply click on “Close contract” button” under “My Contracts”. You will have a chance to review all applications , update them to mark successful candidates and their confirmed terms, and to close the position permanently. All other candidates will be notified as “unsuccessful” automatically.
Articles in this section
- How do I edit contract information once I have posted the contract?
- How do I close a contract?
- How do I view the applications I have received?
- How do I save a contractor?
- What’s the difference between inviting someone to apply and shortlisting a contractor?
- Can I reach out first and invite a contractor to apply?
- How does iContract recommend contractors to me?
- Where can I view and manage my posted contracts?